Currently we operate 10 farms and one feed mill.
Our members are:
1. Fatrom feed additives S.R.L. which owns a feed mill equipped with 20.000 tons grain storage facility, a piglets’ rearing farm with 20.000 places, a boar farm with 40 places together with an Artificial Insemination laboratory, a pig fattening farm with 14.500 places and another fattening farm with 10.000 places for now that will reach 35.000 places in 2020.
2. Fermeplus S.R.L. which owns a breeding farm of 3.500 sows and produces weaned piglets and gilts.
3. Porci Plus S.R.L. which owns a breeding farm of 1.350 sows and produces piglets of 25 kg and gilts.
4. Glodeanu Farm S.R.L. which owns a pig fattening farm of 10.500 places and produces pork.
5. Carligu Farm S.R.L. which owns a breeding farm of 1.400 sows and produces piglets of 25 kg.
6. Purcei Farm Buzau S.R.L. which owns a pig fattening farm of 11.000 places and produces pork.
7. Farm Cotorca S.R.L. which owns a breeding farm of 1.250 sows and producing piglets of 25 kg.
Starting with 2006 we represent Topigs Norsvin in Romania.
Topigs Norsvin is the largest producer of swine genetics in Europe and the second largest in the world.
All gilts and sows used and sold by our members are made in Romania using the exclusive Topigs Norsvin genetics.
The only Cooperative in Romania that owns all the production flow: feed -> parents (maternal and paternal line) -> piglets -> pork.
The only Romanian Cooperative producing 100% romanian pork (conceived, born, fed and grown in Romania).
A young, dynamic and highly educated team.
New production facilities that incorporate state-of-the-art technology.
Direct and immediate access to genetic progress through the Topigs channel.
Very high productivity.
Synergic production activities.
Efficient use of members' shared resources.
Economies of scale.
Using a common brand: